All filler and neuromodulator injections and light energy procedures are performed by Dr. Cohen, who has the following credentials:
- Mayo Clinic, Dermatology Residency
- Brown University, Internal Medicine Residency
- Tulane University School of Medicine, MD
- Emory University, BS, Summa Cum Laude
- Certified, American Board of Dermatology
- Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Cohen has extensive training in the use of soft tissue fillers. He is also a recipient of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery’s “Circle of Excellence” in soft-tissue fillers and neuromodulators. Dr. Cohen keeps up to date on the latest developments in cosmetic dermatology by regularly attending conferences. In the past year he has attended the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery’s (ASDS) Annual Meeting in New Orleans, the ASDS Course on Advanced Injection Techniques in New York City, the Symposium for Cosmetic Advances and Laser Education in Nashville, the 5 Continent Congress on Laser & Aesthetic Medicine in Barcelona, and American Academy of Dermatology 2018 Annual Meeting.
Fillers and Neuromodulators
- Botox® Cosmetic, Xeomin®
- Juvéderm® Ultra, Juvéderm® Ultra Plus, Juvéderm Volbella®, Juvéderm Voluma®, Juvéderm Vollure™, Belotero Balance®, Radiesse®
- Syneron Candela elōs®️ Plus for skin rejuvenation and to fade the appearance of skin imperfections caused by the sun, and uneven skin tones caused by brown and red spots (such as rosacea, spider veins and sun freckles).
Skin Care Products
Our skin care offerings have been selected by Dr. Cohen based on his clinical experience and after extensive research in the scholarly literature for those with proven safety, efficacy, and cost effectiveness. These skin care products include Avène, Glytone, and Revision® Skincare, as well as cost-conscious consumer brands and generics. See our list of products.